• The design of our client's online personal training package is never random, but deliberate and specifically based on our client's goals, fitness level, and health conditions. Prior to the development of any of our clients' custom exercise and nutrition plans, we must have each client complete a lifestyle and nutrition questionnaire to obtain the pertinent information, required to establish a baseline and initialize an operational meal/exercise plan for the first 7 to 30 days.
• The principal to weight loss is basic and simple in its general form. Weight loss occurs when your body is subjected to a caloric deficit, in accordance with the Weight Loss Formula (Weight Loss = Consumed calories < Burned calories). Your consumed calories must be less than your burned calories. Application of this formula will always ensure weight loss and with respect to our clients caloric requirements (which varies by age, weight, height, and etc.) an average female client needs to eat about 2000 calories per day to maintain, and 1500 calories to lose one pound of weight per week and an average male client needs 2500 calories to maintain, and 2000 to lose one pound of weight per week. These estimates are not specific, but general to an average male or female, so we attempt to attain a more specific caloric baseline by calculating their Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) using the Mifflin-St Jeorequation. The Mifflin-St Jeor Equation is considered the most accurate formula for estimating calorie needs in numerous studies. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2305711 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15883556
• We also take into account our client's daily physical activity levels, with respect to their occupation and other related physical responsibilities. Whether our client is highly sedentary (e.g. receptionist, telephone sales, & etc.) or fully active (e.g. construction, landscaper, & etc.) we also calculate a daily average of burned calories from our client’s occupation/physical responsibilities. Of course, factors such as our client’s age, gender, weight, and muscle content will yield a different average, but it will normally tend to be anywhere between 500 calories to 2000+ calories. We also take into account the Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption, known as the EPOC effect, that will typically be associated with cardiovascular and weight training exercises we prescribe. Additional calories burned from EPOC will range from 150 to 500 calories per day.
• Nutrition! Nutrition! Nutrition! is key to weight loss. We believe the effective creation and management of our clients’ meal plan is the hallmark to their weight loss success. The great benefit of our nutrition plan is that it's tailored specifically for you. It's customized for you to eat only the fruits, vegetable, complex carbs, and protein sources you like to eat, not what we decide to enforce on you, which in some cases because of the enforced restrictions is the reason some people fail to commit to custom dieting meals plans.
• Our approach in assigning our client’s specific exercise plan is never random or based on some generalize template. In, fact we’re more meticulous in our approach. First, we must determine the types of weight training and cardiovascular exercises you like to or might have a positive interest in performing. Then, we determine the acceptable duration and average calories burned that will adhere to you successfully achieving your weight loss goal. It's then implemented into your overall exercise plan and monitored for its effectiveness, and Finally, based on our ongoing weekly consultations and progress tacking routines, we'll constantly reevaluate its effectiveness in correlation to your personal weight loss goal and tweak it in alignment to your goal. So, whether you prefer biking, jogging, swimming, or working out in the gym or at home, we'll create an effective workout routine for you, because we believe your journey to achieving your fitness goal should be fun, rewarding, and empowering. And if you don't know which exercises you like, we'll make our recommendations, then incorporate it into your package, then follow up with you during our weekly, bi-weekly or monthly 15 to 30 minutes progress/feedback phone consultation or email to create you an accommodating future exercise plan.
Copyright © 2020 Gymethicsfitness LLC - All Rights Reserved.